Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Orange battery symbol?

Orange Battery symbol??? Used my sat nav this morning, first time for a long time and I had a Battery symbol appear. Cannot make it do it now but it was just to the right of the curser (red circle) in the black column under the destination info. It was like an A4 Battery on its side in orange, the width of the column. It had “+1min” on the Battery.

EBAB5DA3-2D56-4547-8848-1170D7583704.jpeg

Interesting answer David as we had 4 detours because of closed roads going the rural route to Gloucester from Bristol this morning. Each time it said +1min and why a Battery symbol in orange? I have asked my dealer and they cannot answer but I am sure the full answer will come along soon. Thanks.
Poor councils using up their 2022/2023 budgets 😂😂

I believe the symbol moves up and down the screen depending on how close you are to the actual delay or how long the delay is so it could well have been higher up the screen - i.e. it uses up all the space on the screen between boxes "E" and "D"

Definitely showing the delay on a selected route. 
You should be able to recreate this by generating a complicated route at a busy time. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links