Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LEXUS GS450H DRIVER SIDE REVERSE LIGHT BULB

Ragzv6

Hi guys, so my drivers side reverse light bulb has gone and upon inspection I have noticed there is no plastic section to twist with the bulb attached, instead it has a rubber grommet and not a bulb in sight. Does the whole light need to be disassembled just to replace a bulb? 

The other side has the usual part like you would expect the same as many videos I've seen.

I have attached a pic to get a better idea

Any help would be much appreciated 

Thanks 

Screenshot_20230510_135839_eBay.jpg

Silly question but does your GS actually have 2 reversing lights/bulbs or just one (some cars actually have just one these day)🤔

That's a good point, Ive never actually noticed if there were both on, its only when i someone mentioned it was only lit on one side that i purchased a bulb.

Looking from the outside of the cover the white/clear section is noticeably different. The right side in question has circles inside where as the left has lines.

I'm holing someone with the same car can actually check if both lights do indeed come on in reverse.

On the assumption that's on your 2013 GS mk4, the reverse light is one side and the fog light is the other, both LEDs as standard. 

Edited to add - my brother came with me to collect my car when I bought it, and piped up that he'd some bad news for me already - only one of the reverse lights was working. There is only one reverse light... so it wasn't bad news after all! I suspect yours is the same...

Yep mine is the 2013 mk4 gs. That's quite a relief, i was starting to think it had previously been in a accident and the light was replaced. Thanks for that mate much appreciated

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links