Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX400h year 2009 diagrams

Hi

Can anyone assist me with fuse diagrams for the RX400 h year 2009.

I want to locate the windscreen washer pump fuse.

Thanks

Graham

2 hours ago, Graham2 said:

Hi

Can anyone assist me with fuse diagrams for the RX400 h year 2009.

I want to locate the windscreen washer pump fuse.

Thanks

Graham

The fuse box covers or 'lids' usually have this info printed on the inside.

Hi:

I was looking at the washer diagram and , if I have read it correctly, there appears to be two pumps - one for the windscreen (85310) and one for the rear wash (PMC 85310R). Since the rear wash works well, could the issue be with pump 85310. Is there a separate fuse for this pump? ( I have checked fuse 20 in the cabin fuse box and that is OK) and is there an easy way to get at the pump to see if it works. I have been listening for the sound of the pump working but this will not tell me anything if there are two pumps working at the same time!

Any suggestions gratefully received !!

Think that I am making progress! 

It appears that there are two pumps but one fuse (No 21 in the cabin fuse box).

I will change the pump for the windscreen and (hopefully cure the problem)..

BUT .. I have been quoted over £400 to change the pump which seems a little excessive.

Rather than take the front of the car apart, someone told me that, if I took off the front drivers side wheel and the wheel arch liner, I could change the pump from, underneath. Has anyone done this? or do I have to take the front of the car apart!!!

Many Thanks

Graham

I had a similar windscreen washer problem on my Honda Civic and after buying a replacement I removed the old pump via the wheel arch access method. The fine plastic mesh strainer on the pump inlet was totally blocked with gunge. After cleaning it and giving the tank a good flush out the old pump worked fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much for everyone's help on this: yesterday I managed to fit the new pump: I followed some advice I was given and took off the front wheel and loosened the wheel arch liner. I also loosened the front under bumper panel and could get my hand in to exchange the pump. All works splendidly now!

Once again thanks to all.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links