Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Filled up with E10 fuel and went for a little drive. 
Tank was basically empty when I went in,  said 10 miles left so maybe 15 actually left.

So this was approx seventy minutes after fueling, ave speed 42 mph and around a third of that time was stop/start
round local area (not too busy through, just lots of traffic lights/roundabouts). I'll not say what speed I was
driving on the motorway/dual carriageway parts for legal reasons 🤣 but I wasn't slacking or trying to get high
MPG. Air-con was on but I don't think it ran for most of the journey once it cooled the car down from sitting in the sun.

I even dropped my foot down right the way a few times, so really wasn't trying for a high mpg or anything. Didn't even think
about MPG till I was nearly home and flicked through the display options and saw this.

So much for the whole "E10 fuel gives you terrible MPG" I guess....
Hell, a shade below 40mpg is great for a sub-6 second 2 ton car driven by rocket fuel! 🤩

20230617_212700.jpg

Hey Steven,

Thanks for sharing your experience with E10!

We have it in Ireland for few weeks now and I filled 3 tanks already, then I see same or even lower consumption on MK4 GS450h.. I agree there is too much fuzz about it.. 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links