Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick advice before buy.

I am kinda new to the equipment that comes with Lexus.

I have 3 offers ready to decide. Will pick one of these babies up on Friday.

1:

https://www.wayke.se/objekt/3125d31b-b9c0-49be-9cc8-c93caa0be950/lexus-nx-300h-awd-executive-navigation-dragkrok-select-garanti-automat

This one has 74.000 miles on the clock with executive package. Does not seem to have Carplay/AA. Full Lexus guarantee until 2028 or 125.000 miles. Price is 21.170£ (i know, its insane). He will throw in a set of winter tyres for a value of 2500£ and interest at 6% with 50% down payment.

Car 2: 

https://www.wayke.se/objekt/f9e2bdad-24ba-44b3-9305-698c87015c47/lexus-nx-300h-awd-executive-premium-nav-varmare-drag-automat

This one has the premium package with electric seats etc. I dont quite know the difference. 72.000 miles, no winter tyres in the deal, and slightly more pricey at 23.680£ and interest at 6.6% (also 50% down payment). Also Lexus Guarantee.

Car 3 (i hope this link works)

https://www.blocket.se/annons/stockholm/lexus_nx_300h_awd_2_5_awd_e_cvt_luxury_se_spec_197hk/1000117651

2015, so it's older that the others with less miles at only 43.400 miles. It has the luxury package with ML, HU display and other goodies. Well looked after, only serves at Lexus but not sold by them. I gave Lexus a call and the guarantee does not apply to cars not sold by them he told me, even if the car has been exclusively served at Lexus. The seller of this object insisted though that it does. Price is 22.200£ un-negotiated. Seems expensive for a 8 year old car but the market is crazy right now.

We are set on the NX after trying it, and will drive the car for 3 years before switching (we always do that) or at least have the option to buy it or trade it in for something else so second hand value at 2025-2026 is of some importance at least.  

Tough choices. I wanted this one for 18900 and a set of winter tires and 6.1% interest but wifey refused since she think it's to old, and won't be worth it when we trade it in, but i have to show you this beauty (one out of 7 in Sweden):

https://www.wayke.se/objekt/09289578-6367-45a5-b670-8667c11742f5/lexus-gs-450h-f-sport-mark-levinson-automat

So, Whats your thoughts when everything comes around? Guarantee, age, equipment, miles etc.

I'd go with a facelift model, so option 1 or 2, as it has a number of small improvements to suspension, engine/hybrid system and additional safety equipment.

The GS is nice, but it won't hold its value as much as an NX when it comes time to trade it in.

From what I can tell both option 1 and option 2 are Executive grade with the optional premium navigation (with the larger 10" screen). They both should have electric seats.

Therefore option 1 is the better deal. I cannot say if it is a reasonable price as I don't know the Swedish market but it is certainly better than option 2.

You should be able to get the infotainment system upgraded to support CarPlay/AA on a facelift NX (late 2017 onwards)  - Dealers in the UK charge about £100 for the software upgrade.

Here is the generic European brochure for the NX in 2018. Each country might have slightly different specifications so this might not be 100% accurate but it gives you an idea of what each grade should come with as standard.

nx-brochure.pdf

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

From what I can tell both option 1 and option 2 are Executive grade with the optional premium navigation (with the larger 10" screen). They both should have electric seats.

Therefore option 1 is the better deal. I cannot say if it is a reasonable price as I don't know the Swedish market but it is certainly better than option 2.

You should be able to get the infotainment system upgraded to support CarPlay/AA on a facelift NX (late 2017 onwards)  - Dealers in the UK charge about £100 for the software upgrade.

Here is the generic European brochure for the NX in 2018. Each country might have slightly different specifications so this might not be 100% accurate but it gives you an idea of what each grade should come with as standard.

nx-brochure.pdf 2.9 MB · 0 downloads

THANK YOU! Car number 1 does not have electric seats. I guess it's not premium then, but the deal seems good anyways. Will ask about the software upgrade. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links