Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

the car is absolutely immaculate 142k miles, full lexus service history - with reciepts and old mot's meticulously filed, interior is imaculate even the lcd is 100% - it was replaced at about 90k miles. Seats are a bit saggy though...

while browsing through the reciepts i spotted the following ... slight play in off side rear axle carrier... in an inspection made at 140k. i can find no further mention of this so must assume that the slight play is still there. for what it's worth there are no ominous rumblings or shudderings at any speed or rpm that i can tell. can anyone tell me how serious this is? is it a FIX NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE problem, or a, you can wait another couple of k miles while you get some cash behind you deal.

other than this slight blip the car is perfect and all for 4500 ukp....result.

cheers

julian

Hi Julian!

Sounds like a fantastic result! Congratulations!

Best thing i can suggest is take it to the Lexus dealer for a full inspection.. if they do not pick this problem up.. then mention it to them. Or take a it to a reputable garage and see what they say.. as this may be a cheaper option.

Please let us know when you have some pics!

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links