Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Link + app released 18th Aug

19 hours ago, AWC said:

After numerous weeks of the Lexus Link+ app reporting that all the doors were closed but unlocked, today it's started to work properly! What's changed, there hasn't been an app update?

No sign of App update, still same for both iOS and Android, but it is giving the correct info. Even Fuel range is same as car (but in km, marked as mi) Very useful for those of us in Europe! EV range is still in mi. Someone needs to understand that you cannot just Add mi and km 😉 , but I’m happy with that! 
As app versions are still same, I assume someone with some sense is now looking at the Lexus data that feeds the App. 🙂 🙂 Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, Ken R said:

It's now stopped counting down the "days until service " on mine! Stuck at 84 days for a week now!

I took delivery of my car in the middle of June 2023 and it went into the dealer for key cloning 1st August. The app says the car needs to be serviced 1st August this year instead of the 15th June 🙁

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links