Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX300h Winter Wheels and Tyres

malcolmw

For sale: Set of 4 x NX300h Premier Wheels fitted with Michelin Alpin 2 Winter Tyres

Item Condition: VGC. Wheels unmarked. Tyre Tread Depth - 2 x 5.0mm: 2 x 5.8mm.  No damage or punctures.

Price and price conditions: £500

Extra Info: Fitted TPMS valves. Codes provided to log onto car via Techstream or Carista. Reason for sale: Have now got an NX350h.

Pictures: See attached

Contact Details: Phone or Text to 07850 713609  email: mail@malcolmwinter.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Buyer to collect or arrange collection. May be possible to meet at mutually agreed location.

NX_Winter_Wheels_03.JPG

NX_Winter_Wheels_04.JPG

NX_Winter_Wheels_06.JPG

NX_Winter_Wheels_07.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey @malcolmw, thought I would just check before beginning my search if still available? My only problem is, I already have a spare set of wheels, would you sell just the tyres? Would be happy to reimburse you for there removal if interested. Thanks 🙂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links