Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Concierge

When I switch on the climate control in the automatic mode (Lexus Concierge), the seat heating (in the automatic mode) and the wheel heating are switched on. It is annoying to have to manually turn them off each time by clicking several times. 

What am I doing wrong? How do I use this function correctly?

5 minutes ago, OneMore_ said:

When I switch on the climate control in the automatic mode (Lexus Concierge), the seat heating (in the automatic mode) and the wheel heating are switched on. It is annoying to have to manually turn them off each time by clicking several times. 

What am I doing wrong? How do I use this function correctly?

Sergey,

I believe they should turn off after a while once things have warmed up (at least they do on the RX and I would expect the RZ to behave similarly).

Paul

1 minute ago, PDM said:

I believe they should turn off after a while once things have warmed up (at least they do on the RX and I would expect the RZ to behave similarly).

It starts to heat up and gets hot and uncomfortable 😞 That's why I ask. Is it comfortable for you when it starts to heat up after the car is switched on?  

7 minutes ago, OneMore_ said:

It starts to heat up and gets hot and uncomfortable 😞 That's why I ask. Is it comfortable for you when it starts to heat up after the car is switched on?  

I see.

It's totally fine for me on the RX.  Heats the correct amount and then lowers the heat and then turns off.  (same for cooling in the summer)

I believe there are some sensitivity settings  in the menus to make the seats a bit hotter or colder than the default (gen 4 RX does not have climate concierge for the steering wheel, only the seats).  Can't remember where those are but I think you can change sensitivity from something like -3 to +3.  I guess the RZ will have similar settings somewhere in the screen?

Paul

Concierge uses the auto setting for heat and steering wheel heaters, so you should adjust the sensitivity setting  to a -ve number (e.g. -1 or -2) to stop it getting so hot.

If you don't want the heaters to come on automatically then turn off Concierge and just have the climate control set to auto and manually operate the heaters.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links