Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hotel ripoff

Dells

14 hours ago, dutchie01 said:

Look at the airline industry

Ryanair will block your flight if you booked a package through another company. Then mess you around using the excuse of security to get you to pay for a seat in order to secure a simple boarding pass.  They did it to us from a booking by Love Holidays with Ryanair flights. What a palaver!

42 minutes ago, GMB said:

Ryanair will block your flight if you booked a package through another company. Then mess you around using the excuse of security to get you to pay for a seat in order to secure a simple boarding pass.  They did it to us from a booking by Love Holidays with Ryanair flights. What a palaver!

All for the profit. They absolutely dont care about your or mine opinion but why should they with a record profit of around 2 billion this year? their strategy works, just pay and shut up complaining is useless. Car hire companies can do thesame without blinking and eye. Goldcar and other B rated outlets will force you to buy their full insurance package if you show up and did already pay for the car. Complaining is useless, a real rip off. Next level rip off is the Germans charging you per month if you want another color on your 12 meter wide superscreen in where once was a dashboard. Heated seats? yes Sir per subscription of 5 pounds per month please. Next up will be a new car with all goodies active and working leaving the showroom and after 2 months the company remotely switches things off including reducing the capacity of the batterypack. Mark my words! Christmas ripp off in the local restaurant yesterday glass of Moet Champagne for only 18 Euro! The world has gone crazy..

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dutchie01 said:

All for the profit. They absolutely dont care about your or mine opinion but why should they with a record profit of around 2 billion this year? their strategy works, just pay and shut up complaining is useless. Car hire companies can do thesame without blinking and eye. Goldcar and other B rated outlets will force you to buy their full insurance package if you show up and did already pay for the car. Complaining is useless, a real rip off. Next level rip off is the Germans charging you per month if you want another color on your 12 meter wide superscreen in where once was a dashboard. Heated seats? yes Sir per subscription of 5 pounds per month please. Next up will be a new car with all goodies active and working leaving the showroom and after 2 months the company remotely switches things off including reducing the capacity of the batterypack. Mark my words! Christmas ripp off in the local restaurant yesterday glass of Moet Champagne for only 18 Euro! The world has gone crazy..

St Mick, he of the mouth, will rake in 100 million of that RyanAir profit. Not bad bonce if you can get it.

41 minutes ago, dutchie01 said:

Mark my words! Christmas ripp off in the local restaurant yesterday glass of Moet Champagne for only 18 Euro! The world has gone crazy.

The solution is the same as it always has been: Vote with your feet.🤨

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

St Mick, he of the mouth, will rake in 100 million of that RyanAir profit. Not bad bonce if you can get it.

Indeed not bad at all. And cabin crew gets 8 pounds per hour....

Ryanair are just typical of the   censored censored nowadays.

Interesting words on this site recently:

9 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

Not bad bonce

The origin of the word bunce is uncertain. Some sources suggest that it comes from the French word “bonce,” which means a bonus or a gift. Others claim that it has a Yiddish origin, where it means a small sum of money.

edit: some say it is from 19th Century London underworld slang?

Someone also used the word scroates, it should be scrote, short for censored. Did you know why they put pine resin in retsina wine from Greece?  If anyone wants to know I will tell, but google it first.

Some other interesting words of Yiddish origin used in working class London, learned from the Jewish immigrants in the 19th C.. e.g Shnorrah, Shmeckel Mashugina.

Anyway that's enough Kvetsching for now.:giljotiini:

Anything dodgy to do with the contents of one's scrotum is a seriously worrying matter. 💀 Gotspe? You got me there?🙄

BTW - What's a doctor? Are they like policemen? Those things that used to be around but seem to be extinct now?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links