Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I ambient light instal

Steven9233

My nipper bought me an ambient light LED strip set for my birthday assuming I have the same taste as he does as a 22 year old , initially I thought “no way “ am I  putting this in my car , came with multiple strips to fit all over the place .  I used one around the centre console , I am pleasantly surprised how nice it looks and somehow modernised the cabin , not as bright in real time as photos suggest due to camera picking up light I guess .  Any opinions ?  Or have I ruined it ? .powered by USB that is near bonnet release fitted by previous owner for something he was using so easy to hide power wires . It looks almost standard and offers rear passengers some ambient in the footwell as installed around bottom of centre arm rest IMG_8796.thumb.jpeg.1fbe12aa20d6fb62ff91abaae6dd8e61.jpegIMG_8796.thumb.jpeg.1fbe12aa20d6fb62ff91abaae6dd8e61.jpegIMG_8796.thumb.jpeg.1fbe12aa20d6fb62ff91abaae6dd8e61.jpegIMG_8797.thumb.png.b64ddd57170a72421ce29201feffa287.pngIMG_8798.thumb.png.8fe6f4ba51dcc081dfd127e2c483bc7b.pngIMG_8799.thumb.png.cc7eafecbcdc19984fe5ac5b7666f072.png

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Steven9233 said:

My nipper bought me an ambient light LED strip set for my birthday assuming I have the same taste as he does as a 22 year old , initially I thought “no way “ am I  putting this in my car , came with multiple strips to fit all over the place .  I used one around the centre console , I am pleasantly surprised how nice it looks and somehow modernised the cabin , not as bright in real time as photos suggest due to camera picking up light I guess .  Any opinions ?  Or have I ruined it ? .powered by USB that is near bonnet release fitted by previous owner for something he was using so easy to hide power wires . It looks almost standard and offers rear passengers some ambient in the footwell as installed around bottom of centre arm rest IMG_8796.thumb.jpeg.1fbe12aa20d6fb62ff91abaae6dd8e61.jpegIMG_8796.thumb.jpeg.1fbe12aa20d6fb62ff91abaae6dd8e61.jpegIMG_8796.thumb.jpeg.1fbe12aa20d6fb62ff91abaae6dd8e61.jpegIMG_8797.thumb.png.b64ddd57170a72421ce29201feffa287.pngIMG_8798.thumb.png.8fe6f4ba51dcc081dfd127e2c483bc7b.pngIMG_8799.thumb.png.cc7eafecbcdc19984fe5ac5b7666f072.png

Hello, 

Looks cool..

I have a Ls600hl with the rear seat package and am thinking of gettingv t done, love the blue or a light purple perhaps. If its done proper it looks sublime and definitely adds to relaxation.

A guy in Bolton does it all fitted for about £500, includes footwells, which am not sure about doing though.

I’d  love a LS , bet it’s super smooth .

if it’s professionally done the foot well lighting would look great , I’m not surprised it’s £500 , just that line round centre I’ve done took a bloody age ! They are so well put together virtually zero gaps to install back of light fitting, had to prise it bit by bit luckily didn’t break anything 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links