Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ux second service

Hi folks. My 2022 ux is having its 2nd service on Feb 9th. Not two years old until June but it did its first 12k early. It looks like its going to cost £505.00 -is that what we're all paying these days? 

Yes, that's about right for the 2nd service. Make sure they do your oil change correctly as mine was not overfilled so may have to pay out for them to do it again 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, fourbanks said:

Yes, that's about right for the 2nd service. Make sure they do your oil change correctly as mine was not overfilled so may have to pay out for them to do it again 

I bought my car from Coventry Lexus but live nearer to Leicester so use them for service. I took it to Leicester to look into an annoying squeak after Coventry failed to locate it and Leicester's chief engineer sorted it out. When he popped out to speak to me he asked if I was aware the engine oil was overfilled. I of course didn't as I don't check it between services! He gave the service manager one of those 'looks' when he told me about the oil so I wonder if this is a 'thing' with some engineers. Apparently they sucked some of mine out but out of interest I did check a few days later and the oil was still over the line on the dipstick but not by far (engine was cold and car had stood overnight).

On a second matter to do with service. My NX service always had a Hybrid report whenever it went in to the garage but when I booked the service on-line it states a charge of £50.00 extra for that. Maybe I'm confusing things and the extra charge is for more than the standard examination but I would have thought that it is in Lexus interest to check these things as they warranty them for such an extended period.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links