Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dog Guard with divider Gen 4 RX450h

We have replaced our Gen 4 RX 450h for a new (2024) NX 350h and therefore our dog guard and divider doesn't fit.  It's a genuine Lexus accessory from Lexus Parts Direct.  All nuts and bolts included.  Would consider a swap for an NX dog guard. 

Offers please.

Wiltshire - buyer to collect (I'll even help you fit it!) 

Many thanks,

Tim

Oops, apologies- I have just seen the rules for posting.  Here is my amended advert.

For sale: Dog Guard for Gen 4 RX

Item Condition: Used. Good condition.  All fixtures and fittings included.  Item was bought new from Lexus Parts Direct.

Price and price conditions: £50, buyer to collect. Cash please. 

Extra Info: Just the main dog guard, not the divider as previously stated.  Reason for sale = changed car to NX.  I can help you fit dog guard into your RX when you come to collect. 

Pictures: I will send pictures to anyone interested

Contact Details: please message me on LOC

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Buyer to collect - please contact me and we can discuss details.

Thanks  Tim

Morning Tim, if you change your mind and decide to offer postage, then I’d certainly buy it. I realise it might be tricky to wrap up though. 

Gordon 

20 minutes ago, Privatepile said:

Morning Tim, if you change your mind and decide to offer postage, then I’d certainly buy it. I realise it might be tricky to wrap up though. 

Gordon 

Thanks Gordon,

I will look into it, but I suspect that it won't be economically viable - will let you know. 

Likewise, I realise it would be a bit of a hike from Stirlingshire to Wiltshire.  However, if you happen to be visiting say, Bath, in the near future, do please get in touch - we're not far from there. 

Thanks Tim. After clearing out my garage last summer, and selling it on eBay, I found courier prices very reasonable. It was finding cardboard boxes and packaging material was the PITA!

Anyway, bear me in mind if it doesn’t sell locally. 

Gordon

PS does it rattle?

Hi Gordon - thanks for that. The dog guard is rock solid and doesn't rattle.  It anchors on to the lower luggage hook securing bolts and into the parcel shelf slots at either end.  

Tim

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links