Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LC500 6 Year Service

12 hours ago, TomLC500h said:

I have a service plan for 2 services and its £99 a month

Is that per month as in 12 months or per month as in 24 months? If the former i.e. £1188 then I presume that's for one minor and one major service. If the latter, I think I'd have passed on that "plan".

On 1/30/2024 at 6:20 PM, MattyJB said:

Do Lexus not offer the service plan for the LC, where you pay monthly? It's the route I was looking to go, however it's not listed on the website...sure I've seen it before?

I pay mine monthly, a 2 year deal is £43.75 a month

A minor service is £415

A major service is £770

Total for the 2 years is £1185 ( 10% discount £1066 ) ( 15% discount £1007 )

As a member of the LOC you should get a 10% discount or even 15% if your also a good customer 

It is possibly that service costs could rise each year, something to consider.

On 1/27/2024 at 6:21 PM, GMB said:

I thought it was expensive as a lot of the stuff they pretend to do is obvious anyway.  £500 would be a fair price? But they all charge according to what they think the customer/ mug can afford. Just be thankful you don't have a Porsche.

Cheaper than a small service on an Aston or 911 it’s a bargain for this type of vehicle 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links