Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel pressure regulator sensor

Sosa99

Trying to install a Link ECU on my 98 Altezza and I’m having trouble finding somewhere to attach the vacuum hose for the MAP sensor. It says in the installation manual that it’s common to “T” fit it into the fuel pressure regulator sensor but I’m having a hard time finding that. 

The fuel regulator itself is in the tank, not sure if it has an electronic pressure sensor or not. The following is the vacuum layout for your engine - I cannot tell where the feed comes from - you will need to follow it back into the intake somewhere (after the throttle body) and tee into it - I'd recommend doing it before any of the VSV valves so your readings aren't affected briefly as the open/close.

https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/epc/toyota-japan/altezza/sxe10/153375/body/1708/25770

Yea so the fuel pressure regulator is on the fuel pump itself and I don’t know where that line was supposed to go but my current set up there’s a line that goes to my boost gage could i Tee into that or is that a no no

4 hours ago, Sosa99 said:

Yea so the fuel pressure regulator is on the fuel pump itself and I don’t know where that line was supposed to go but my current set up there’s a line that goes to my boost gage could i Tee into that or is that a no no

Find the line that the boost gauge tees into and tee into that one - don't tee into the boost gauge itself (i.e. don't tee off the tee).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links