Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello,

I am using 256GB USB formatted FAT32.

I have 88 folders named as artist name. Inside each directory all flac files. Some in high-res.

All filenames start with 001, 002 otherwise it doesnt play them in proper order.

Also all song name tags start with 001, 002 etc.

All files tagged properly.

My problem is when I add a new directory, it shows them at the end of the directory list.

To overcome this problem, I deleted everything in usb and copied them again in correct order.

This didn't help. Then I started over and edited creation time and last modification time of all folders/files and copied them again.

Still some folders are not shown in correct order.

I even changed the name of the usb stick in case it records the name somewhere else.

Does anybody know if it saves the usb info somewhere else?

The car is 2021 RX 2.0L Petrol.

The unit is MM19

Any help is most welcome.

24 minutes ago, ertanp said:

Hello,

I am using 256GB USB formatted FAT32.

I have 88 folders named as artist name. Inside each directory all flac files. Some in high-res.

All filenames start with 001, 002 otherwise it doesnt play them in proper order.

Also all song name tags start with 001, 002 etc.

All files tagged properly.

My problem is when I add a new directory, it shows them at the end of the directory list.

To overcome this problem, I deleted everything in usb and copied them again in correct order.

This didn't help. Then I started over and edited creation time and last modification time of all folders/files and copied them again.

Still some folders are not shown in correct order.

I even changed the name of the usb stick in case it records the name somewhere else.

Does anybody know if it saves the usb info somewhere else?

The car is 2021 RX 2.0L Petrol.

The unit is MM19

Any help is most welcome.

Many versions of MM19 are broken for playing music from a usb stick.  There is some odd indexing (as you have seen) and it totally breaks voice commands too.  The only version I could get to work properly (with indexing and voice commands) is a pre release version.  This would need installing by your dealer.  Next time I'm in the car I'll look up the version number and let you know. Of course the pre release version will have other bugs, so it's a matter of choosing the least worst version.

Paul

Also I can't get any updates for audio here in Turkey.

They don't have a portal yet, and the dealers say they don't have any info about updates.

57 minutes ago, ertanp said:

They don't have a portal yet, and the dealers say they don't have any info about updates.

Sorry forgot to check. I'll try to remember in the morning.

1 hour ago, ertanp said:

Anyone can download updates from 

https://www.lexus-tech.eu/

Interesting for your audio version as I thought the latest was 1171.

But you will need an older version to avoid the usb music bugs.  

Paul

• 2 months later...

I formatted the thumb drive and copied all DIRs in correct order.

When I insert the thumb drive, it remembers the previous directory order.

Does it save any data about thumb drive somewhere? If so how can I reset it?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links