Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300h boot liner rivets

Hello all,

Does anyone know with certainty which push fit plastic rivets are required for the boot lid liner on the phase 3 IS?

It looks like it might be these but I naturally don’t want to order 10 of something completely wrong 😜

All the best,

Binno

No i don't think those are the ones. Even i tried looking for those but didn't find the exact ones on eBay / amazon. The ones you linked to are the expansion type where when you press it in and it expands to fit.

I did install a reversing camera recently and broke  a few of the boot lid liner clips and am pretty sure they arent the expanding type. They are friction fit and i endend up using some other generic friction fit push rivets that fit the hole from an assorted bunch of rivets i bought on amazon.

The original ones lexus use look like these i.e they are ribbed and hold in place with friction against the ribs. 

https://vehicleclips.co.uk/products/fir-tree-style-upholstery-trim-clips-toyota-90467-08186

• Thanks 1

Why don't you send them one in the post..to make sure.They are very helpful and knowledgeable.Ive bought from them a couple of times.. although it was in person as they are only 7 miles away.

• Thanks 1

Check out this site/page  https://www.amayama.com/en/catalogs/lexus/is300h/3-sedan-left-xe30-2016-r-3951/body-and-interior-3/package-tray-panel-luggage-compartment-mat-221

It should tell you exactly which river/part number you need.

IMG_4191.jpeg

But ... what i don't get it is, the bootliner has multiple rivets.  Just take one and measure the dimensions and you'll know if the ones you find are the right size. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers fellas. Ordered one of these from LPD in the end and turned out… it was the correct one 👍

Here’s hoping I get a complement on my shiny new clip 😜

Gald you found the right one but wow! £2.5 for 1 clip. Lexus have insane margins i imagine if they want £2.5 for 1 plastic clip thats probably made in china just like the generic ones anyway.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links