Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello everyone,

Although, I have really enjoyed owning my LS430, LS600HL and my current LS460, I fancy a bit of change.

The current LS with the V6 Hybrid does not appeal to me. This engine configuration was available in the GS and RX and doesn't feel flagship.

The twin turbo LS is an option but will need to be imported from Japan.

I am curious if there were other people in the same boat as me and what did they opt for next.

Why not move away from all the high wiz electronicory and buy yourself a wonderful early Ls400 😄

Amazing comfort and reliability with immense power and presence  👍 

Malc 

"Amazing comfort and reliability with immense power and presence"

Extremely organically powered via dinosaur droppings.😉

9 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

"Amazing comfort and reliability with immense power and presence"

Extremely organically powered via dinosaur droppings.😉

wonder what powers up the EV source of electricity then 🤔

Malc

I would love to own a LS400 as I have heard so much about it but sadly will have to pay 12.50 a day to drive it here in London. Should have done it sooner!

• Like 1

Ah yes, I’d forgotten about that !  
That’s possibly why so many Ls400s have appeared for sale recently ……. indeed my 91 car I bought last August from your scenario opening up   …… lucky me eh! 

But parked up off  the road won’t incur that daily charge maybe ? It’s only when the car’s out and about being camer’d?  But £4500 a year seems a bit steep for Sadiqs coffers ……… it’s a bugger but will keep your lungs happier 😂

Malc 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links