Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

'My Lexus' tracking of order

Hi 

Ordered my first Lexus two months back (RX450h+) and was told I could monitor progress of my order using 'My Lexus', so signed up. The order was displayed but after two months there was no change in progress. The dealer told me that the car was completed and was on a ship to the UK. I asked why it wasn't shown on 'My Lexus' and was advised to reload the software and rejoin. I did that, but now the order has disappeared all together.

I would like to see where the car is on its journey. Any ideas what may have happened? Any suggestions - should I delete and start the registration once more?

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

Make sure that the email address you are using is the same as Lexus have, otherwise they don't get linked correctly. IIRC, Lexus HQ have to trigger the system in the first instance. Don't get too excited by the App tracking, it is really a series of steps, in build, on boat, at docks, at dealer. It is not a moment by moment position of the boat and your car. However, your dealer can give you the name of the ship its on, then you can use one of the marine tracking apps (free ones are perfectly adequate) to monitor your ships track and position.

11 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

Make sure that the email address you are using is the same as Lexus have, otherwise they don't get linked correctly. IIRC, Lexus HQ have to trigger the system in the first instance. Don't get too excited by the App tracking, it is really a series of steps, in build, on boat, at docks, at dealer. It is not a moment by moment position of the boat and your car. However, your dealer can give you the name of the ship its on, then you can use one of the marine tracking apps (free ones are perfectly adequate) to monitor your ships track and position.

i Think The most Important Information You Can Get Is ..That its not Coming On The Slow Boat..!!!!

Thanks both, for your replies. The email address used is the same as given to Lexus. Tried loading again, made no difference, order no longer shown.

I've dropped an email to the dealer asking if he could advise name of ship, so its position can seen on one of the maritime websites. It would be nice to know where the car is, on its journey, as a part of the Lexus buying experience.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links