Sign in to follow this  
mjrennie

Light Bulbs

hello. new to club. first post.

got an 03 200 sport. after some xenons type things, blue bulbs. any advice from you experts gratefully received. i am not technical so if it is complicated, i can't do it!

regards,

michael.

I'd recommend Prolex-uk HID kit,got it on my Sport and its much better than any upgraded bulbs you can buy,costs about £300....

..I know,not cheap :o but results are fantastic :winky:

incidentally, is it worth becoming a gold member.. as it were!

are there benefits beyond keeping the site going?

welcome to the club and congrats on your purchase.

there are many benefits of becoming a gold member, discounts on parts, servicing, non car related discounts, access to the gold forums and nice freebies with the club logo on.

i've currently got some the euro dezigns 6000k bulbs which come with a lifetime warranty, they were £7.99 off ebay and shipped from canada. the first lot of cheap ebay bulbs i got from the states blew up after a short time.

yes i got mine off e-bay from canada 5.99 a set, if you order them from there you will need 2 sets of 9006 for headlight and fog lights and1 set 9005 for main beam thats if you want all to be Xenon blue you can buy side light bulbs in blue as well cheers and welcome to the club ste.

Michael,

Check your user manual regarding the bulb type for the front fogs........... blueis200 says above that they take 9006s which is true for the older cars but I have an October '03 and the front fogs are H3s (bulb with a trailing lead).

I'm running Phillips bluevision on all front lamps from www.powerbulbs.com.

Happy motoring :driving: