Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200

MrADeveci

Follow the eBay link mate at the top, currently at less than 3k with a few days left - don't forget it's not an IS200 though, it is an imported Altezza, and this one is one of the best you're going to get!!

Tempted to flog mine and have this one - check the interior out - red interior does look good on these cars!

had a look, £2,300 is low but it will go up i think, its not got a lex engine in it, has it, thay didnt look like that when i had a look at some lex on sunday ?

Dave,

You need to have a look at both mate, and compare the two -

Altezza VS IS200

Everyone has there own opinion, and both cars have there pro's and cons .... check them both out , drive them both I'd suggest !

thanks mate its all new to me, just been looking at your pics on the gallery fantastic, defo want one now, but what ?

Dave,

It's going to be for you to decide, - what do you want ?

SE or SPORT ?

ALTEZZA or LEXUS ?

Manual OR AUTOMATIC.

It doesn't seem like much, but you should drive them all, and decide what one you like the most .... the one that makes you feel .... "yes, this is definately the one!"

Then that's probably going to be it !

thanks mate , i will try i dont want auto something with a bit of go, if you know what i mean .

Hmm a bit of go a ? lol.

That's what I mean, drive them all and decide, when I bought the lex I bought it for the Luxury, and bought the Automatic ..... I just wanted to cruise, and relax with an auto, especially when you live in London, I can't be bothered to keep changing gears in traffic !

But hey, drive them all !

if your gpna s/c the IS200, then perhaps think abotu getting the IS300,, same BHP as a s/c but with added bits liek full leather, HID's etc..

or go for the altezza, whilst a 4Cylinder (IS's are 6) it coems with 210BHP already (form a 2 litrre) then if you want more then you can lok at adding a turbo etc..

if your gpna s/c the IS200, then perhaps think abotu getting or go for the altezza, whilst a 4Cylinder (IS's are 6) it coems with 210BHP already (form a 2 litrre) then if you want more then you can lok at adding a turbo etc..

Or Nos :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links