Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi all i am after the plastic covers that go with the mk1 wheels (the old style wheels)

well actually i am after the round stickers in the middle that say " lexus" and if poss the little rectangular stick on badge thats on the rim area " lexus" also pls.

do people know if u can get these from dealers in the UK? dealer here cant get them.

thanks rob.

pic of the caps/sticker i need

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...