Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Bodykit

Anees

Guys,

I want to get the TRD bodykit that Lexus offer. :D My only real concern with the kit is how much lower the front lip is then the existing front bumper? Would anyone that has one be kind enough to just measure? From pictures is looks like its hardly any lower at all but I'm not sure.

My car is lowered by 30mm and I drive over alot of speed bumps - I don't want to be scraping it underneath everytime I go over the bloody things :excl:

Thanks

Anees

Hi, i have the bodykit with eibach springs with no problem over speed humps. You just have to watch when you park head on and remeber not to catch the pavement, I've had the odd scrape. I've now gone lower with coilovers (approx 45mm) with no problems as yet! :winky:

Hi, i have the bodykit with eibach springs with no problem over speed humps. You just have to watch when you park head on and remeber not to catch the pavement, I've had the odd scrape. I've now gone lower with coilovers (approx 45mm) with no problems as yet!  :winky:

Thanks for that mate! :)

Problem is that alot of my job is involved with dealing with schools - hence alot of bloody speedbumps.

So far I have found that I've been ok with them except for the really massive ones.

I can still get over them if I go REALLY slow but I find that the drivers behind me get ****** off having to wait for me to crawl over and just overtake me and then give me the finger on the way past! :angry: NICE!