Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Was Your Favourite Car Your Dad Owned

Scorpion

For as long as I can remember my dad would only have Fords (apart from one Citroen Diane). Have been trying to persuade him to buy Japanese for years and he bought a Mitsubushi SpaceWagon which he loves.

No accounting for taste really!

Hello Claire, where have you been lately?

Hows the new addition :D ,

Ist day back from hols I looked to see if I had won your goodies. Not to far out with the guesses. Let me add my belated congrats

dads always been a merc man, except for once he brought a jag til it got stolen and burned on the inside!!

favourite car is his current S 430, feels **** class and so comfortable, i go the long way round wen he tells me go put petrol on the odd occasion

off topic but my uncles had best cars, moms 3 bros, years ago wen i was bout 5-13yrs old had a lambo jalpa, loads of prosche 911's including cliff richards 911 turbo plus the de tomaso pantera and the lancia not sure which one but they still got the NOS bottle in attic somewhere think it was the delta intergale

my uncle nick was 17 at the time and driving these cars (youngest one) others were under 30, now 2 r married and dont mess wit cars that much now,but i no one of them planning on a lambo diablo..................

Hello Claire, where have you been lately?

Hows the new addition :D ,

Ist day back from hols I looked to see if I had won your goodies. Not to far out with the guesses. Let me add my belated congrats

thats a good point peter forgot all about that ,i think i won :duh: how do i claim my prize claire

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links