Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

17" 18"

As long as you get correct offset and bore size. 18" will fit fine.

Although some people who have fitted 18" have then lowered the car as they thought it looked a little high on 18" with standard springs/ suspension.

You can swap to 18" no problem AS LONG AS:

The Offset is right!

You need an offset of around 42 - 50 to be trouble free!

I have an offset of 41 (loooooooooooooooog story) and the fronts rubbed abit - but I got the plastic arch liners just heated up and pushed back. I am lowered 30mm too.

Good Luck! :D

Imi is currently selling some nice 18" alloys on the Buy and Sell Forum.

the width of the 18" will make a big difference to fitment issues as well  :whistling:

remember that lexus actually fit 18" wheels as an extra to standard cars

Thats true.

My wheels were 8" wide - while the standard lexus ones are 7.5J I think which is another reason why the fronts rubbed slightly.

Don't worry - just pick some wheels and I'm sure someone will be able to tell you if they will fit properly on the forums.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links