Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

50k Service

bal

Hi members

I bought my IS200 sport on 51 plate in Jan 05 with 48k on the clock.

The car has part service history with services at 10k and 20k.

The previous owner did not service the car at 30k or 40k.

So my question is how much will it roughly cost me to service the car for the 50k service and is Bromley Lexus any good as they are my local.

Hope someone can help as this the first time i am posting a topic and the first time time i have gone to a dealer

Bal

I can't believe they didn't service it on 30 & 40k! Especially 40k it's a major service.

You need to be a gold member to get discount on your service.

I'm not privileged to share the costs of servicing you need to check on the Gold website.

50K service will probably cost around £150 - £200 from main dealers, but this is an interim service and as you say it hasnt had a 40K (major) service i think you will be needing a major service, which will cost more....and seeing as though your history isnt uptodate anyway you could go to an independant garage and save yourself a packet :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links