Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kenwood Ddx7025

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and found a lot of usefull information. Thanks!

I own a Lexus IS200 Executive (1999) but unfortunatly I also have the Err3 message. I've tried to disassemble it and almost managed to fix it. It worked almost, but that's not good enough :angry:

So, I need a new stereo. I think I want a Kenwood DDX7025 with navi.

My car has 8 speakers and a seperate amp. I've asked stereo dealers if the Kenwood would be able to work with the amp by using the output of the Kenwood. The don't know for sure (it must be an exotic car for them :driving: )

Does any one have any suggestions or experience.

Or should I give the Err3 a closer look (again) :blink:

I also need a double din plate. Does anyone know a store which is willing to ship it to the Netherlands? I've tried E-bay but no luck yet.

Thank you.

I was looking into this a while ago and was told that I wouldnt be able to use the existing lexus amp, so i never bothered. I think there is a way around it, but it involves quite a bit of work to sort the wiring.

Thanks for the info.

I've asked several stores and all say they THINK it will work. Haven't found a Kenwood dealer which said it would. I'm quite technical and I think it must be possible. If I use the Kenwood's "line-out" and feed them to the amp then it should be ok (I THINK :duh:). The amp will do the 2/4ohm speaker system. So I can leave the speakers alone.

Anyone know this for sure? All I have to do is sort out the wires.

Currently I'm begging Lexus to give a new stereo but I think they will say "NO! :angry: ". There's no 5 years warrenty here in the Netherlands.

• 1 month later...
I was looking into this a while ago and was told that I wouldnt be able to use the existing lexus amp, so i never bothered. I think there is a way around it, but it involves quite a bit of work to sort the wiring.

Thanks for the info.

I've asked several stores and all say they THINK it will work. Haven't found a Kenwood dealer which said it would. I'm quite technical and I think it must be possible. If I use the Kenwood's "line-out" and feed them to the amp then it should be ok (I THINK :duh:). The amp will do the 2/4ohm speaker system. So I can leave the speakers alone.

Anyone know this for sure? All I have to do is sort out the wires.

Currently I'm begging Lexus to give a new stereo but I think they will say "NO! :angry: ". There's no 5 years warrenty here in the Netherlands.

I have send u an private message

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links