Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Remote Alarm System Fuse & Air Con

Hi everyone,

could anyone tell me if there is a seperate fuse for the remote locking circuit, eveything works but the remote and the drivers door does not lock automatically when locking the passenger door.

I have the procedure to check the aircon system useing the display and it seems to go throught the process fine, all the functions start and stop in order and the display shows the code-the problem is it does not stop and show a particular code, it just keeps cycling round and round-I have no cold air-could this mean there are no faults and the system just needs recharging?

One other thing, I though the exhaust was stainless steel and should last forever but I have a definate blow somewhere near the front on one side-not under the bonnet but somewhere underneath..

woe is me!!!

:crybaby:

on mine [ 93] there is alarm, central locking and steering wheel all on one 20A fuse.

Had to pull it recently

Ok, thanks, I will check the drivers door solenoid now as I presume that should unlock the doors etc. when the passenger door is unlocked with the key.

Can't be the fuse as the other doors lock/unlock, the alarm works and the wheel works ok.

Any ideas about the air con codes...

The exhaust turned out to be a rusted weld on a flange on the the big X type part of the pipes. Garage jammed some gungum in so should be ok for a while-still does'nt look anything like stainless steel exhaust though-looks too rusty to me..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links