Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I can't seem to find the proper information I need to put my tv and dvd player in my car.I heard that you could use the aftermarket wiring harness adapter for some toyota models.I know of one person who has done so but I can't locate the guy.If anyone else has this kind of information please let me know.I am tired of riding around with no music just listening to motor all day.

I can't seem to find the proper information I need to put my tv and dvd player in my car.I heard that you could use the aftermarket wiring harness adapter for some toyota models.I know of one person who has done so but I can't locate the guy.If anyone else has this kind of information please let me know.I am tired of riding around with no music just listening to motor all day.

Not having a GS I can't realy help other than to suggest trying the US forums ?

I am sure there is someone with a GS who will be along shortly :)

THere is also a new product out called a AIC-100 which allows Video and audio inputs via either CD or MD input of the radio... AIC100i

If you do a google on that product there is a how to on installing in some US lexus (sorry can't remember the model :) )

HTH :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links