Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300 Wiring

hi guys :driving:

wonder anybody can help me i got is300 want to install a Bluetooth car kit

1. i would like to know if it is possible to mute the radio when the phone ring

2 is it possible to put the audio through the car speakers.

would be most greatful if anybody can help me

thanking u in advance for ur help.

inthi

ps. does anybody know where i can get a cheap tv tuner kit that i can wire upto my sat nav. :duh:

thanks again

B) ;) :unsure:

Hi there and welcome to the club :)

1. Yes

2. Possible but not easy, I take it you also have the sat nav? Yhis uses the drivers side speaker, you could add a relay to switch the drivers side speaker to the car kit, but it is a lot of hassle.

More info on Bluetooth car kits can be found on the forums using the search button (heres a search on Bluetooth for you)

Basicaly, there are the pin outs for the IS200 se radio, but this may be different with the sat nav installed as it uses a different wiring loom iirc.

I am sure Scarface will be along soon to let you know how he fits his into his car (he cahanges it every other week at the moment ;) )

RE: Video into the sat nav, Prolex do some kit to enable that to happen.

This might be of interest

Hope that helps :)

Hellloooooooooooo is it just me ? or is the "IS300" becoming more popular ? :unsure:

When you take your head unit out, there are two plugs behind it ..... one with more wires in it ...... and the other with less wires in it.

You can get the power, and the mute option from the second block (with less wires in)

I can't remember what pin it is off hand, but if you get a voltage meter, it's the pin that lets out about .05V ...............

You can route the audio through the speakers, there are adapters that a company sell ........ I can't remember the name !!! it's about £40 - £50 quid ...... and that also does the muting for you too ! If I find that website ... ill post !

Hope that helps ...........

Hellloooooooooooo is it just me ? or is the "IS300" becoming more popular ?  :unsure:

When you take your head unit out, there are two plugs behind it ..... one with more wires in it ...... and the other with less wires in it.

You can get the power, and the mute option from the second block (with less wires in)

I can't remember what pin it is off hand, but if you get a voltage meter, it's the pin that lets out about .05V ...............

You can route the audio through the speakers, there are adapters that a company sell ........ I can't remember the name !!! it's about £40 - £50 quid ...... and that also does the muting for you too ! If I find that website ... ill post !

Hope that helps ...........

nice one for that, if u do find it saves me a lot of bother

inthi

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links