Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200

That bit about the power steering fluid, should have read, that I DONT think changing it will cure the problem.

One thing I forgot to mention, Before i fitted the new front tyres, the old ones where very badly worn on the inside edges, on both sides. About 1 inch of tread totally bald, and the rest of the tyre, almost like new.

Here's hoping the internet can come up trumps!! As it usually does!!

What the F**K did we used to do without it!

Ok, I live in North Yorkshire, and have just telephoned Lexus Teeside, and spoke to their Service manager. :blink: He reckons something is bent on the suspension, as he says camber and kingpin angle's are factory set, and cannot be adjusted without fitting shorter or longer bottom arms,

"Reckon" nothing! fact is the IS has seven "direct" geometry adjusters that will also involve five indirect angles!... the somthing "bent" is based on what? looking out of the window :duh: ..All things mechanical you have tested. what people dont realize is geometry is not just a set of figures, but a set of "forces". The angles map a 3D environment that will increase or decrease with the geometry.

Oh and Welcome to LOC :D

Thanks for the welcome.

So please tell me , even though i wont be able to do it myself, where do you actually adjust something, to change camber etc,

And secondly, where do i find someone who can do it, who knows what they are doing??

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks for the welcome.

So please tell me , even though i wont be able to do it myself,  where do you actually adjust something,  to change camber etc,   

And secondly,  where do i find someone who can do it, who knows what they are doing??

Cheers,

Mike

Have a look in my site My Webpage go to "trusted centres" and see who is near to you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links