Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels

thinking about getting some new lexus wheels so phoned lexus tunbridge wells my local dealer for a price , i asked for the latest ones they have in there showroom on the IS 200 17" 11 spoke alloys , with tyres ,centre caps new wheel nuts how do you think i was quoted .(and they dont do discount)

Join the Gold club matey - most dealers offer 10-15% discount. If your local dealer doesn't offer Gold discount go to one who does. You'll save the £25 membership cost on your first service

i am gold and didnt want to know

There was a post going around a couple of weeks ago - some dealers down your way were offering the 18" styling alloys + P Zero Rosso's for £250

Thats bang on, I got the price from Hatfield, they will actually do the wheel and tyre for £225 plus vat per coner with discount, so £1057.50 all in for 4

Scarface also posted up a price for Woodford??? worked out even cheaper AFAIK if you wanted 5.

I got a letter from Lexus Worcester offering the 18" styling kit wheels with Dunlop tyres for £900 (or was it £960?).

Was that plus VAT?? if so it would work out about the same as the Hatfield deal, which IMO has a better tyre package

Seems like there are some good deals around for these wheels at the mo, worth shopping about

£1,800?

There was a post going around a couple of weeks ago - some dealers down your way were offering the 18" styling alloys + P Zero Rosso's for £250

shame i missed them ,very close £1859

if i paid that much for standard wheels i would shoot myself - nearly £2k is way too much for a standard set of 18" rims. thats how dealers make their money off ya.

for £1800 you could get 2 full sets of a branded 18" rim and have unlimited choice!

but how are they 3rd party? as i believe OZ make lexus rims for them (or at least some of them)

In the end buying 3rd party gives you choice and value for money

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links