Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Speed, Acceleration Etc

capitao

Hi people,

I would like to have some info about Aristo MkII V300.

-What is the top speed of your car and how it is modified?

-Acceleration

-Fuel consumption city-highway-combined and low and high speeds.

I will appreciate your help.

Hi and Welcome,

Mods include remap and an induction kit, top end on the track was 175MPH, 2 years ago at santa pod here in the UK, got a 12.8 Sec 125 on the 1/4 Mile run, feul consumption is not that bad either, can get just under 500 on solid motorway driving - steady 70, on a combined trip, motorway and B-roads, can get 330 - 400 per tank depending on the time of day - traffic jams etc... 75 Ltres to fill up.

I'm sure other members will be along with the figure from their motors.

Hope this helps

BR

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

The Mk.ii does 1/4 in 15.1s. 14.1s with boost controller/bleed valve.

Top speed 275km/h although ecu restricts to 200km/h.

No speed jumper available, so it's an entire new ecu to beat the speed restriction (expensive).

The Mk.ii does 1/4 in 15.1s.  14.1s with boost controller/bleed valve.

Top speed 275km/h although ecu restricts to 200km/h.

No speed jumper available, so it's an entire new ecu to beat the speed restriction (expensive).

My Aristo runs out of "steam" at about 155-160mph, just a bit confused Yoshi, about the 200km/h.

200 KM is only 125MPH, 275 KM is 170 MPH, yours is hitting about 255 KM before running out of steam, it appears that some have had the restriction removed / up'd and some have not.

Nope - mine is not restricted at all, everything was removed, after the G/Box rebuild, the restrictor on this was also removed.

But have you de-restricted it?

What does the gearbox restrictor do?

The reason that I ask is that my Tezza is restricted and looking at options for increasing top speed and possibly max revs.

The revs were de-restricted when I got the car, had the speed restrictor removed during the conversion, and then the G/Box during rebuild. I think the G/Box restrictor changes the way the gears run during the Norm/Power Modes, The Cruise control now keeps it's setting upto 140, lose my bottle after that, have had 160 during the trip to Germany and that was at 5500K revs, red lines at 6500, still had more go left but was using way to much feul at this point and I still had to get to Germany., but by de-restricting, you'll shorten the life of the int bits, in my case - the TT's.

It seems to be the MK II that has most of the restrictors on, the MK I doesn't seem to have that much or take that much to remove.

Speak to Matt C or Zee for ideas on de-restricting the Tezza, not sure about these.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links