Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

High Level Spoiler, Colours And Smoked Lights

Hello everyone, I am a PROUD IS200 Wannabee. I have a few questions to ask:

1. Spoiler

Has anyone got this spoiler off eBay?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

If my IS200 came with a standard spoiler, would i be able to fit this one in the existing holes or would i need to make new holes and comer the old ones up?

2. Colous

What are peoples favorite colours? I really like the Graphite Grey. Does anyone have any veiws on this colour?

3. Smoked Lights

I have seen the somked front lights on Prolex (very $$$ intensive!). Are they worth the money? Where could i get some smoked rear lights from. Am I right in thinking that they came as an optionl extra on later models?

Hope its not too much to ask in one thread!

Calvin

Hello everyone, I am a PROUD IS200 Wannabee. I have a few questions to ask:

1. Spoiler

Has anyone got this spoiler off ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

If my IS200 came with a standard spoiler, would i be able to fit this one in the existing holes or would i need to make new holes and comer the old ones up?

2. Colous

What are peoples favorite colours? I really like the Graphite Grey. Does anyone have any veiws on this colour?

3. Smoked Lights

I have seen the somked front lights on Prolex (very $$$ intensive!). Are they worth the money? Where could i get some smoked rear lights from. Am I right in thinking that they came as an optionl extra on later models?

Hope its not too much to ask in one thread!

Calvin

Hi and welcome, if you get a lex with spoiler on its hard to get off, you will have to make new holes for the spoiler to fit :huh: what colour you get is up to you, if i said i like the pink would you get one :lol: somked lights :hehe: again its up to you :o yes lights at rear came as standard on some cars, but you can get pair for about £120-£140 new :D hope this helps :D

I have the spoiler - click on my name and see it. It needed new holes drilling but it was no problem, didnt have any spoiler before.

It does seem to have magnetic properties to the car behind, but I am gald I got it.

Most colours look good, but I prefer black, hence my colour.

I would like smoked lights, but being professionaly tight its tough to justify spending it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links