Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls 400 Door Handle

Ian Lord

Hi I am a new member with

1990 LS400, had it for 3 years and love it mileage now 152,200. recently had new cam belt, pullies, tensioners fitted, and she runs like a dream.

Drivers door handle (OUTSIDE) has recently started to stick OPEN, if I give it a gentle nudge it closes, and lock works normally.

Has any one encountered similar problem, and how did you fix it? I am concerned interior light may operate if not resoved as lifting handle activates interior light.

Would appreciate some help/ideas.

regards

IAN

Hi,

The fittings on the handle break,so the handle part does not go back in cleanly.

If you take the door trim off you can see that the casing cracks,my moneys on the left side of the handle broken.I used a arodite glue which you mix with a hardener,that held the casing solid...or the other options are a secondhand handle or new one :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links