Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ok, my wing mirror front cover has been broken before i had the car, and i can see you can get it off with screws under the mirror itself, my question is, how do you remove the mirror glass from the wing mirror, does it simply unclip at the bottom and pivot upwards? like on some honda's?

Thanks In advance

Paul

Paul

Had same problem with mine when mirror was damaged. I ended up having to get a complete second hand wing mirror from a breaker as Lexus said it was a complete unit.

Not sure about that though! I have a service manual and even that does not explain how top get the glass out.

I will have a play with my broken casing and see if I can coax out the glass and let you know how I did it if it is possible.

I would appreciate it if you could figure out how the glass is removed, i'm pretty sure you just unclip it either top or bottom and swivel it up or down and pull it off, but it i'm wrong i'm gonna need a new mirror...

The unfortunate thing is that its only the trim that fits just around the mirror glass thats broken the back part is un marked, i was just gonna try to take it apart and glue the broken bit back together as a temporary fix, if it fits together properly it'll look good enough for me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links