Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1/4 Mile Supra...

Adie

Now at $51,600. Plus its American so left hand drive.. But would be nice to say "I've got the fastest petrol engine car in the world" :D  :driving:

Is the car in the UK then mate or would it have to be imported?

I think its still in the USA. I'm sure it says about it on the eBay page. I dont know the seller or anything, just seen it posted on the Supra site and thought you guys might be interested in a very fast car. Or get discussion about it as we all love fast cars ( apart from the Lexus )

I never noticed the eBay link - d'oh :duh:

Would love that over here though, can you imagine pulling up at the M6 toll entry thing, paying your cash and then flooring it, might have to do that again soon, it was fun :D

I never noticed the eBay link - d'oh :duh:

Would love that over here though, can you imagine pulling up at the M6 toll entry thing, paying your cash and then flooring it, might have to do that again soon, it was fun :D

Exactly what i said mate........its like Wacky Races :D

The car made 1520 rhwp @ 59psi of boost on a Mustang chassis dyno

I know the hp figure is very impressive:yahoo:  but how much boooost :duh: thats just insane

Thats why the front wheels lift off when he floors it.

Thats also going to seriously throw you back in your seat :blink:

Thats also going to seriously throw you back in your seat :blink:

In the boot more like .................. I was in the back seat, driving the monster ! :lol:

If the monster is 600bhp and that supra is 1500bhp :blink: then puts the thing into perspective of how fast it is. I think it says 0 - 60 in about a second..

dear mother of the good lord above.....how insane?that video is just amazing...who the hell does this to a ROAD LEGAL car?!?!?sounds like a mucking plane!!!i wouldnt like to own it, or at least if i did id write my own epitath!! but id love to go down maccys with it....any of you chavs wanna race???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links