Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interior

I am confused, I was watching a video review on the internet and it should the lexus rx300's interior and it had a touchscreen, it didnt mention if it was just for the sattelite navigation option, can anyone shed some light on this? does the rx300 come with a touchscreen as standard?

Also I cant find what each rx comes with, could somebody help? can u tell me what comes with the base modela and the se, much help appreciated

Gas

Hi Gas,

The touchscreen you are referring to is the SAT NAV system which is an on-board computer that let's you do all sort of things. In new models, the SAT NAV also has a built-in Bluetooth car kit. It is not a standard item on all models but strongly recommended, it's worth every penny.

There are three base models:

RX300

RX300 SE

RX300 SEL

Only the RX300 SEL comes standard with the SAT NAV. You need to get it as an optional extra on the other 2 models.

Sami

Ok thanks,

I think I will go for se-l that does come with sat-nav and bluetooth and all that?

You should also consider the SE + NAV - these are very popular. You will also find that it's a couple grand cheaper. The main difference in the SE/SE-L is the suspension. SE-L has special suspension which is quite hitec but many people prefer the standard suspension. (Personally I could not tell the difference in my short test drive in London :P)

Thanks, I think I'll dot hat, but I'm going to try to get a second hand se-l cheaper

Hi gas,

Try Lexus Belfast they did have an se/nav rx for sale last week 2003 new mobel £26,900 also 2003 se with no nav think this one was 24 and a half.

Nigel

yeah, i was looking at that in the paper, but i really want the Bluetooth and camera, so im looking ofr a se-l, i may wait to next year to see if any pop up, but i'm trying to get one as soon as posssible

and one more questions, does anyone know what the size of the rx300 is compared to a bmw x5?

yeah, i was looking at that in the paper, but i really want the bluetooth and camera, so im looking ofr a se-l, i may wait to next year to see if any pop up, but i'm trying to get one as soon as posssible

and one more questions, does anyone know what the size of the rx300 is compared to a bmw x5?

bwm Wheelbase 2,820

Vehicle length 4,667

Vehicle width 1,872

Vehicle height 1,740

lexus

Length 4740 mm

Width 1845 mm

Height 1705-1750 mm

Wheel base 2720 mm

If your looking for the Bluetooth rx it can out in sept 2004 mobels

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links