Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Read The Sunday Times Sc430 Drubbing!!??

Loz

Anyone with an SC430 should seriously avoid last sundays driving supplement in the times! It gave the SC430 a real kaning!!

compared it to the Merc SL roadster and said it was a bag of spanners by comparision. to be fair there is a £15-20 grand price gap but for goodness sake! They are not in the same league. The SC430 is great for what it is and for £50k there are few nicer brand new cars. But the SL ROADSTER is a league above. the old SL would be a fair test but then price wise even that was excessive.

Come on Sunday Times, Play Fair!!!

Loz :duh: :withstupid::unsure:

Hi Loz,

Yeah I read the review too,have an SC430 and cannot see why it gets the poor comments that it does.

I,however am not interested in cornering on 2 wheels,driving down B roads like Colin McCrae,minimum 0-60 acc every time,but am interested in build quality(quoted as better than the SL!),reliability,longevity and believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There were plenty of people crawling all over the SC430 at the recent UK motorshow that I'd bet would'nt mind the keys put in their hands.

As a parting thought,I looked at the new M3 Convertible too before I made my choice........ and that only rated 2 stars out of 5 as well in the same paper.

Rgds,

Buzz.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links