Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Order

L3UNT

has anyone else who has placed an order for the is250 had a call from the dealer saying that there will be a delay on their car and it will not be ready for the 19 th

mine will now be 15/12/05 hopefully ( i placed the order in september)

they also said some cars have been put back until jan06

thanks

:crybaby: I also ordered my IS250 in September, hoping for a delivery on 19th November. In fairness the dealer did not mention a delivery date, but last week he sent a message saying to expect delivery in the middle of December. Very inconvient but hopfully a good Christmas present to myself. :blink:

Yes this is true I am afraid - a large number will not arrive until next year now. Dealers are not happy and I know customers are not either! To give us no new IS's to sell for almost 5 months and then delay the new model is pretty disgraceful really.

Your dealer is not alone! I would expect most customers to get a call soon telling them about the problems, if you have ordered one and not heard from your dealer I would advise you phone them straightaway.

If your car arrives in January do you hold off delivery until March 1st?? I think a few may...!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links