Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cats Airbourn (again)....dogs Worried!

Tony-Bones

As some may know i have had no end of PC problems....that has cost.... lots of 'cat kicks' over the last month... money i cannot afford!

With expert advice here to up-grade and go 'Broadband' i have, but with problems

So me the Qualified PC plank by recommendation i contacted a new company CMR based in Hemel Hempsted and i explained my problems...... as best i can?

The first thing CMR found on my PC was a virus 'Trojan Golden' IN C:\WINDOWS\SYSTERM\WAXW2K.DLL

Seemingly this was what was hijacking my PC..... anyway after much pressing of buttons and violation correcting CMR mended the problem.

Next issue was to connect my BB and delete Dial up errors.... :unsure:

Then they supplied and installed a wireless router via the LAN to the BB and wireless network cards in both of my girls PCs and installed Norton Virus protection on all three machines...... :D

Well all done...... 'cats' back..... dogs looking very worried.... CMR.... how much do i owe you.... :crybaby:

Parts... 'wireless router, 2x wireless network cards, antivirus installation all new

Labour.... repairing the 'Trojan' and the BB install and the Cards installations

YES....... YES

£150

:ohmy: ... think i mumbled something like....? 'muck fee' or 'clucking bell' that's very reasonable.... :D

Anyhoo here i am, had a real result! and full of praise for CMR

(web Addy)..... under construction!

[url=http://www.cmrcomputers.com

Cats had a bone, dog fish :duh: ...... oh well there happy and in!

At least you have it all sorted now mate ! Great stuff !

I'm going to buy that cat of your a lead for christmas .....................  :lol:

Thanks Ahmet! Please knowing my PC luck :duh: make it a very long lead.

As things go all seems well, three pc's online.... wife on phone... cat on dog :huh: oh that's a fish bone issue..... i will go sort that....now :lol:

Great, a happy Tony = 1 very happy cat :D ...........Glad you're all sorted now Tony

Thanks :D one thing that i don't like, apart from the cat wanting the 'bone back' :blink: of the dog. Is when i sit here in full concentration deliberating on all the excellent posts here on LOC is the....... :huh:

Phone suddenly ringing :hehe:

Us used to dialup never suffered this audible violation....... seems i will have to adjust.... :D

'Cat!...... leave that bone alone'

It never ends does it.

It never ends does it.

Know what you mean. Repairs needed to stop our bay window falling down £1100, powerflush cause radiators not working £650, two new tyres for car £160, microwave broken £50, loft insulation due to be fitted £150... and Christmas... :crybaby:

It never ends does it.

Know what you mean. Repairs needed to stop our bay window falling down £1100, powerflush cause radiators not working £650, two new tyres for car £160, microwave broken £50, loft insulation due to be fitted £150... and Christmas... :crybaby:

Oh dear :crybaby: under-mines me little problems.

PM me your address?..... and i will post the ' Cat ' for FREE!

Instructions, lift tail 'optional' take aim at the . then an unrestricted anger run-up..... ( i did say free ) and KICK, don't worry about direction?...... he's got ' Cat Nav '...... :lol:

For what they have done sounds very reasonable mate. Hope things run soother for you now!! No more Cat abuse!!  :P

So far alls well, love the speed even with three pc's working at the same time via the router, and i don't keep getting knocked off-line, the cost was unreal £150 inc parts and labour, when i paid them i had to put a mask on.... i felt like a robber.

and the cats arse has healed.. :D

For what they have done sounds very reasonable mate. Hope things run soother for you now!! No more Cat abuse!!  :P

So far alls well, love the speed even with three pc's working at the same time via the router, and i don't keep getting knocked off-line, the cost was unreal £150 inc parts and labour, when i paid them i had to put a mask on.... i felt like a robber.

methinks tiggers letter to santa maywell include a parachute :D

methinks tiggers letter to santa maywell include a parachute :D

All in jest everyone i love the cat to pieces (little ones)...Thing is most posts are someone having problems and so on, if i can make someone smile out of the Tigger Mascot then that's not bad is it? just a humorous vision of my frustration. Plus i have a 'Wicked' sense of humor.

Aggree or the cat 'gets it'

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links