Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aero Bumper

stodwyer

Hi all,

I got a call of a colleague today stating that some idiot had reversed into the front of my car and PUNCTURED the front of my bumper with his towing eye!!.. I have contacted the gardai and they have taken a statement. I also have a witness and a car reg number(I saw him driving away). The problem is the driver was a non national and i am hoping that he was insured.

I am just posting to see what the cost of the bumper new is!!!..

Sean.

For SURE he is paying for it. I looked out the office window this morning and he is still parked there. So i am going to ring the gargai again today and see what the story is. A mate of mine is running a search on the number plate. Hopefully he will be insured and have it sorted as the car WAS supposed to go into the autotrader next week.

Ah sure another 2 weeks or more wouldnt be bad.

Sean

Ah sure another 2 weeks or more wouldnt be bad.

Sean

Surely if the towing eye just poked a hole it can be patched and resprayed? I know I wouldn't be bothered getting a brand new bumper if I was selling (unless of course the repair would be noticeable and affect sale?)

:offtopic: Why you selling her Sean? :o

Im selling the car because they are getting VERY popular here in Limerick. 1998's. And I have my eyes on a bigger Engined 300bhp+ car. I am in 2 minds though.

I agree with getting the car repaired and then selling it but if it cant be repaired then i am going to have to go the new bumper route. I have contacted the Gardai and they are looking into it. I actually saw him driving away without even looking at the damage. Maybe he didnt realise it. As long as the cars repaired i dont mind.

Sean

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links