Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is 250 Sport

Hi all,

Well its now less than two weeks until I pick up my new IS250 Sport with MM & ICE...and I cant wait!!

Last weekend I was kindly given the demonstrator (IS 250 Sport) for the weekend to play about in and I loved every minute of it!!

The ride on the 18" wheels was as I expected....hard but brilliant. Ive seen the comments on here about the ride, but what do you expect from a sport set-up? No complaints from me there on the ride.

Looks stunning, drives stunning everything about I love. The best bit was getting the looks from passers by! They knew the were looking at something exciting.

Love the noise of the engine and had no probs with gearbox as well.

Must agree with one thing however and that was the sat nav. Volume turned up and couldnt hear her when she spoke....never had time to play about with it so I cant comment to much on that, but when my one comes I will have plenty of time to play about in it!! Roll on the 6th March! All in all, one special car.

So when does everyone else get theres?

great news Ivan !!

I bet for the next 2 weeks there wont be much else you'll be thinking about !!!

I went for the SE with 18" wheels as an optional extra.

I was told end of April and as of yet still no confirmed date.

It just seems so long away !!!!!!!!!

I was expecting my IS250 Sport Luxury on 26/Feb. However now been told the 3/Mar because of the huge number of cars they are prepping. They threw in 3 years extended warranty at a good price because of the delay, so not too upset. Plus extra time for the window tint to dry

Sport Luxury??? What is that then? Never heard of that before. Interesting!

ivan what was the cost of that model m8 considering one myself m8

Now your asking!!

All in all price

£32000

This is Brechin Slate IS250 MM, ICE, and Sunroof. And anything else I managed to put on it!! Lets just say I splashed out! Still curious about this Sport Luxury however!

Sport Luxury??? What is that then? Never heard of that before. Interesting!

In Australia there are three designations, Prestige, Sports and Sports Luxury. This web page compares them: http://www.lexus.com.au/IS250/is250compari...iew=is250models. They have gone the opposite of BMW and Merc and have loaded the cars and offer hardly any options:

- Prestige options: Moonroof

- Sports options: MM pack

- Sports Luxury options: nil

The Sports Luxury should have been called Luxury IMHO as it does not have the sports suspension nor the 18" rims. But then I am in IT and not marketing, what would I know.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links