Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This Forum....

harlowrog

I really don't see that much of an issue here. As far as i can tell, if someone wants to state an opinion (that is not a personal attack), they can. That opinion will be read by some, even if it is closed down shortly after, thus allowing the persons who stated their opinion some form of satisfaction.

The moderators are here to make sure the public forum is suitable to the public, humans may err, but it is for the generally good of the forum, so closing of topics seen as infringing the T&Cs ought be accepted.

I may not agree with Scar Face closing some of the forums, but I understand why he did and therefore don't question it. i think it would be more helpful to PM saying that you do not agree, rather than making very pointed, childish, spurious and utterly rude comments.

Viscious personal comments are certainly not welcome by me.

The end.

:D

I really don't see that much of an issue here. As far as i can tell, if someone wants to state an opinion (that is not a personal attack), they can. That opinion will be read by some, even if it is closed down shortly after, thus allowing the persons who stated their opinion some form of satisfaction.

The moderators are here to make sure the public forum is suitable to the public, humans may err, but it is for the generally good of the forum, so closing of topics seen as infringing the T&Cs ought be accepted.

I may not agree with Scar Face closing some of the forums, but I understand why he did and therefore don't question it. i think it would be more helpful to PM saying that you do not agree, rather than making very pointed, childish, spurious and utterly rude comments.

Viscious personal comments are certainly not welcome by me.

The end.

:D

But you came in the top percentile of your class :shifty:

Think you may have missed the point.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links