Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Famous Pristine Ser 3 Ls400 Now On Sale On E-bay!

Well guys, I finally got the faded screen fixed, so the car is now as near perfect as possible! So check out e-bay item number 4623430286.(Sorry! Not clever enough to post direct link!)

Thanks for all the advice and thanks Chris Vince for the radio stuff and Autosound for a great job.

I shall miss the car. You always have a soft spot for your first (Lexus/girl/broken leg....)

Took me a while to find one this good! Haven't seen a lower mileage Ser 3 for a while either.

Whip up the hype...not that it needs hype, it's pretty good!

Sods law, I'll have to fix tons on the maroon car now! :shutit:

Wish me luck!

Just had a look at your e-bay ad, it looks gorgeous.

Anyone after a pristine series 3 will be laughing there.

Good luck with the sale (I'm watching it in "my e-bay" and i'll show as many people as I can).

Your new one must be a beauty to be getting rid of that series 3 :winky:

Adz

Here you are Chris Ebay :D Just for you

THat's what I like about this club! Lovely people! Thanks a bunch. Now all I need is for you all to bid it up (reserve is £4,800, so don't worry!)I didn't SAY that..... :shutit:

I only say it cos I know you all have already spent your dosh on wine, women and Lexus's :D

Just had a look at your e-bay ad, it looks gorgeous.

Anyone after a pristine series 3 will be laughing there.

Good luck with the sale (I'm watching it in "my e-bay" and i'll show as many people as I can).

Your new one must be a beauty to be getting rid of that series 3 :winky:

Adz

Well, not really...but it IS Red (Man Utd fan?) AND has Traction control, otherwise, I'd be very happy to keep the Grey car. May STILL do and re-sell the Ser 4, if it doesn't sell.....

Getting good at having wheels re-furbished now......

That is Stunning, what is the reserve on the car?
Now all I need is for you all to bid it up (reserve is £4,800, so don't worry!)I didn't SAY that..... :shutit:

Why not we all club together and have a whip-round to buy the damned thing? Then we might get some peace.

All we are saying....is give peace a chance.....? :)

Sorry about that, Senor Bean; but, just for you, I sold it for £5000.(Couldn't stand the teasing?)

Peace descends on the Beanery, and here too.

(What a relief?) :winky:

Deep sigh.

But now a question: In what areas is a MkIV superior to a Mk III, and - if any - inferior?

See how much I care about your psyche? I'm missing Match of the day to type this!.

My MAIN reason for Ser 4?

Traction control.

Its got more low down-to-mid acceleration which is nice! (VVVt)

Feels better on town-bumpy roads, though that could just be a car variation I suppose.

Like the colour.

Quite like the different nose too, though I didn't at first, when I had the Ser3.

It has lighter upholstery; I prefer a lighter interior, psychologically.

Sat-nav is cute, but not essential.

(Upgrades. contact Chris the V.)

Otherwise, its a small upgrade from the 3. Which one do you have?

Relax....I'm off to see cheating Chelsea......

and United stroll tomorrow,he said, chancing fate?

One has the Mk III, which seems quite firmly sprung. And the absence of T/C is a big nuisance.

I'll probably leapfrog the MkIV and ONE DAY go for a 430. But an uglier jam-jar have I seldom set eyes upon, than the LS430 Mk1...

One has the Mk III, which seems quite firmly sprung. And the absence of T/C is a big nuisance.

I'll probably leapfrog the MkIV and ONE DAY go for a 430. But an uglier jam-jar have I seldom set eyes upon, than the LS430 Mk1...

Yes, I agree...on both points. Was tempted by 430, but thought....THAT much more ££s, when I only do -say- 6000miles a year? The LS, whatever model, is more than good enough; we just get into 'upgrade-itis'?

I guess you get used to ANY car, but....can see what you mean about 430. But then, MY favourite car is the Citroen DS23. Keep wondering if I can somehow fit a DS body onto the LS.....but the style and colour combo I have now is nice. (Useless on here, or I'd post photos.)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links