Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

To anyone considering this, my answer is go for it!

I just switched out my old rear lights and put in the new ones that are from 2001 onwards..I think they look better than the old ones...old ones are too much like an Avensis!!!

To anyone considering this, my answer is go for it!

I just switched out my old rear lights and put in the new ones that are from 2001 onwards..I think they look better than the old ones...old ones are too much like an Avensis!!!

Maneesh, any change to the wiring or connectors when swapping these ?

Also whats the £ for these, I take it a main dealer affair ?

Thanks Jon

Jon,

I got mine 2nd hand off a fellow member of this club. I think retail price is close to 200 quid for both (not sure about exact price). Luckily, he had already wired them up to fit exactly. The connector and wiring did change for 2001 models, I think you need to get new connectors/harness if you went and got 2001 lights from the dealer too. I read up a lot about this from the clublexus forums in the US. Many people have done it there.

All I need is a cheapie dateless plate, and people think it's a 2003 Sport model ;-) Well, except you lot who know it's a 1999 model!!

Jon,

I got mine 2nd hand off a fellow member of this club. I think retail price is close to 200 quid for both (not sure about exact price). Luckily, he had already wired them up to fit exactly. The connector and wiring did change for 2001 models, I think you need to get new connectors/harness if you went and got 2001 lights from the dealer too. I read up a lot about this from the clublexus forums in the US. Many people have done it there.

All I need is a cheapie dateless plate, and people think it's a 2003 Sport model ;-) Well, except you lot who know it's a 1999 model!!

will keep my eye on eBay and the forum, you never know.

still looking for a front lip spoiler for my sport, looks like that will be a dealer job but am reluctant to pay the £229 they want for a bit of plastic.

they do look good the facelift rear lights though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links