Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is250 Auto

Wanted the Sport, but also the leather so slowly changing my SE-L auto...first step but not fitted yet are the pedals. Got them from Sewell Lexus in Dallas and hand carrying them home. The accelerator pedal is a complete replacement (lever arm and attachment plate), but the other two are simple replacement pads

Next step will be the OEM 18" Spiders.

Tango, I too, like you, wanted the Sport but also wanted an automatic so I settled for the SE-L, which I don't regret, but I like your idea of converting it to a Sport. Are you going as far as having the car lowered too?

I would be interested in what you paid for the pedals. Might see if I can persuade a friend to procure some for me. Are they easy to fit?

I think the OEM 18"s look the business but the cost is quite high. I was given the option of ordering my SE-L with 18" but declined. Which I'd thought twice about that now...

Tango, I too, like you, wanted the Sport but also wanted an automatic so I settled for the SE-L, which I don't regret, but I like your idea of converting it to a Sport. Are you going as far as having the car lowered too?

I would be interested in what you paid for the pedals. Might see if I can persuade a friend to procure some for me. Are they easy to fit?

I think the OEM 18"s look the business but the cost is quite high. I was given the option of ordering my SE-L with 18" but declined. Which I'd thought twice about that now...

The dead pedal was $52.05 and the other two were $79 (£77.54 for all). I found them a little cheaper on the net in Fort Lauderdale, but the site looked a bit dodgy and the delivery wasn't so good.

I like the Spiders: They are $248.75 each, both the front and wider rears (£588.76 for the set).

The dead pedal was $52.05 and the other two were $79 (£77.54 for all). I found them a little cheaper on the net in Fort Lauderdale, but the site looked a bit dodgy and the delivery wasn't so good.

I like the Spiders: They are $248.75 each, both the front and wider rears (£588.76 for the set).

Are these the same pedals that are in an IS350?

Are these the same pedals that are in an IS350?

Must admit I didn't notice when driving the 350, I'll have a look in Westside Lexus on the way back from work. The only thing that makes me unsure is that Westside couldn't find the auto set in the parts catalogue, although they found the ones for the manual. If they are standard in the 350 then they should have been readily available.

The Dealers over here seem to please themselves what they charge as when Westside Lexus in Houston eventually found the parts they wanted:

$70.71 for the brake pedal/pad

$47.53 for the accelerator pedal assembly

$71.97 for the dead pedal/footrest :ohmy:

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update. The auto brake pedal is a straight replacement and has the same fixing as the rubber version, The accelerator pedal is also a straight replacement, but is a little trickier as it is fixed in position with a split pin. I managed to remove and reinstall with a suitable drift and a screw clamp (toolmakers clamp).

Saracen...hold off on the 'Dead Pedal' as there appears to be at least two different part numbers. The alloy one I have is narrower than the display picture shows and the original plastic version in the SE-L, also a different fixing so cannot fit. :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links