Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kizz Clear (r) Liquid Wax

has anybody used this product???

its sold primarily in Japan. Just wondered if anybody has come across it before on here. :D

Never heard of it.

If you're still in the good ole US of A check out the "Shining Monkey" product range....the guys on IS300.net rave about this stuff!

has anybody used this product???

its sold primarily in Japan. Just wondered if anybody has come across it before on here. :D

Never heard of it.

If you're still in the good ole US of A check out the "Shining Monkey" product range....the guys on IS300.net rave about this stuff!

yep, still here till monday. bought quite a lot of stuff, but just wanna tie up some loose ends :D

i'll have a gander and see what i can find :D

I'm in Houston at the moment. Just bought a PC 7424 with Sonus pad kit + towels etc. as Autopia offered 15% discount. They also sent me some of the Sonus car care products.

I'm looking for the SM No Spit tyre product as the guys here say it's the nuts.

Just hope the suitcase is big enough :D

I'm in Houston at the moment. Just bought a PC 7424 with Sonus pad kit + towels etc. as Autopia offered 15% discount. They also sent me some of the Sonus car care products.

Hey Terry......if you got any space bring me some of that SM stuff will you?

yea, i hope mine's big enough too :D

i've bought a tyre dressing over here....Gold Class endurance....used some on my dad's motor - VERY nice finish IMO :D

i spoke with autopia last week regarding some products etc and ordered a couple bits and bobs. decided against the PC Polisher as i don't think i need to go that way quite yet. i'd really like to do it the manual way to start with and maybe then go for the PC. :winky:

Hey Terry......if you got any space bring me some of that SM stuff will you?

Had to buy another case to hold everything. :huh: I had a drive around last week-end and failed to find any Monkey Shine products in Houston. Found plenty of Meguiars, Zymol, Green Stuff, etc.

Looks like the MS will have be ordered over the net, so I'll leave for the next visit.

I've bought a tin of Meguires Gold Class NXT Generation Wax paste that was introduced in March this year, so will give that a go with the PC polisher.

Has anyone tried the Zymol liquid cleaning polish? Supposed to be made from all natural products...no petro chem at all.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links