Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Renault World Series - Donington Park

lee_iceman

• 4 months later...

:D :D :D

just got back from a cracking day at donnington park. was quality seeing the megane trophy cars, formula renault and the world series cars aswell!! but the highlight has to be the championship winning 2005 R25 Renault F1 car :o :D :winky: those things are awesome....the noise they produce is immense and the sheer acceleration and stoppping power just cant be appreciated on tv.

Had a go in the F1 simulator aswell....did a lap of donnington park in 1 min 18 seconds....best time of the day at the time (about 2 ish :winky: ).

got loads of freebies :lol::lol: which we all like from time to time, and the grub was good too!!

Best of all, IT WAS ALL FREE :D :shifty:

Nice one mate, was it busy though?

Did you take any pics, my camera is on charge as we speak.

there was a lot of people there but it didnt seem busy at all if you get wat i mean?! there's loads of room at donnington park and you HAVE to go to the inner track area because thats where all the fun is at :D :winky: took some pics but was hard as they were nailing it round the track. got a couple of vids though and some good spin outs from the formula renault boys :lol::lol:

you'll have a wicked day mate :winky:

Good to hear it was a good day today,

i've got free tickets for tomorrow so lets hope its as good as you say it was today!

Was there any infield parking ?

kimi xxWas there any infield parking ?

there was some infield parking, but no idea how you manage to get their.....we parked outside the main car park area in an off site field car park thingy. 2 minbute walk over the footbridge to the actual course and no queues!!!! :D :winky:

Was a cracking day, weather was v.nice.

Managed to park in the pit area, many people were caught looking at the car :)

Glad we parked there coz as Kimi says it was packed. Mind you not a bad thing, lots of eye candy around too ;)

Will get the pics up as soon as my camera Battery is recharged.

Was a cracking day, weather was v.nice.

Managed to park in the pit area, many people were caught looking at the car :)

Glad we parked there coz as Kimi says it was packed. Mind you not a bad thing, lots of eye candy around too ;)

Will get the pics up as soon as my camera battery is recharged.

ahh nice one lee :D

glad to hear the lex got attention too :winky:

take it u saw the F1 car nailing the circuit?? what a beast :D :P

Yes f1 car was cool,

the techys played a tune with it in the pits too,,

they were reving it so it played the national anthem :lol:

must have taken ages to get that right :D

your a jamy sod parking in the pits,,,,missed your car though :blink:

Did any of you guys stop off at the crew and anchor [ i think thats what its called ! ]

the pub by the twisty bridge, on your way home?

As we called in for food and there was 3 nice lexs in the car park.

I done a bit of work on the site, so know a few people. Kind gate man just let us straight through :)

We did pop over to the plank and leggett before heading home. Wish i'd known about the other place though, were they all parked together?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk