Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi hello to everyone.

I am after a sat nav disc for my RX300 which has the 2000 disc in it from new, if anyone can help me get a later disc cheaper than the £225 that lexus quoted please can you let me know. This seems like alot of money when you can get a new portable sat nav for £200 inc software.

Thanks for any help Simon

Have a look on ebay, people sell their old discs on there. Make sure it is compatible with your unit. Ask for the part numbers on the disc and compare to yours, they should be very similar.

Thanks but I cnnot work out what will work and lexus wont tell me

Original part no. 08664-00920 year2000 v1

Lexus want to sell 08927-50882 year 2006

On eBay 86271-64011 year 2004-2005 v1

Can anyone help I would like to buy from eBay but will it work in 2000 rx300 ??

Have a look on ebay, people sell their old discs on there. Make sure it is compatible with your unit. Ask for the part numbers on the disc and compare to yours, they should be very similar.

Hi

I have changed mine for 2005/2006 disc and the number was:0892750862 this is the number Lexus quoted me and it does work OK

REgards Roger

there are two or three different parts numbers, two on the disc and maybe a different one on the box. You need to compare the same number and they should be very similar.

e.g. 08664-00920 and 08664-00923 (increments by 1 for every new release)

If the numbers are completly different the disc may well be for a different generation of the nav unit and would probably be incompatible.

Has anyone asked Lexus to justify £220 +VAT for what, after all, is a software update? Microsoft or Adobe wouldn't charge anywhere near that to a registered user. Surely, in the interest of good old customer service such an update should be supplied for a nominal amount. It's only Navteq data after all.

Has anyone asked Lexus to justify £220 +VAT for what, after all, is a software update? Microsoft or Adobe wouldn't charge anywhere near that to a registered user. Surely, in the interest of good old customer service such an update should be supplied for a nominal amount. It's only Navteq data after all.

got to agree their, you can buy a sat nav PDA system for that price!

as much as I hate to admit it...

"you pays your money, you takes your choice..."

hmmm

I remember having to purchase multiple CDs for my IS200 (CD as opposed to DVD based system)... Lexus France sold me Benelux, Germany, UK, and Switzerland for 98.95 euros TOTAL for all of them... that was in 2002 though...

I've not yet had the need to upgrade the DVD in the RX400h .. but once a few of the new bypasses are finished later this year it might be required...

Leland

there are two or three different parts numbers, two on the disc and maybe a different one on the box. You need to compare the same number and they should be very similar.

e.g. 08664-00920 and 08664-00923 (increments by 1 for every new release)

If the numbers are completly different the disc may well be for a different generation of the nav unit and would probably be incompatible.

Can anybody give me a web address of eBay seller id on this - I have searched but can't find anything.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links